Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lets have some fun!

I cannot begin to tell you all how excited I am to be starting football again. I'm also excited to embark on this new adventure with a new team, players and parents. My wife always tells me that I take this game to seriously but I always respond with this: If I expect the kids to put forth their best effort, shouldnt I give them mine? I am proud to be associated with this group of coaches. Some of them I just met this year and others I have known my whole life but the one thing I'm sure of is that we will do what it takes to help this team win games on Saturdays and in life. I am also VERY proud to be associated with this group of kids. There is something special about this group and I look forward to watching this season unfold and to watching them grow as individuals and as a team. One thing I have learned from my son Payson is to never doubt the heart of a champion and never doubt his dreams. Believe you are a champion and you will be one. Doubt it and you wont. Trust your teammates, your coaches and most of all believe in yourselves. Well, enough talk. I believe we have a game to prepare for Saturday.
Don't be surprised when we walk off that field victorious:)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kyle!! We are proud to have you as a coach!! You always do an amazing job. Thank you for giving your time, blood, sweat, heart and soul to our boys!! They can definitely see the difference in coaches who are there for them,and care about who they are, and those who don't. It is obvious you are the kind who cares. The boys can feel it with you, and it shows...

    ReplyDelete