Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To our coaches....


Thank You Coach!!

My coach calls me a champion in a brotherhood of Knights,
He teaches me to never give up and play with all my might!
I heard him say that on the field, no other could be better,
And in this brotherhood, there is no storm we cannot weather.
He tells me to have faith. Trust myself and trust my team,
To never doubt the heart of champions, and never doubt their dreams.
He says that football's played somewhere between a laugh and tear,
Like life, football's a battle, and we shall not show our fear.
We walk on the field, our heads held high, till our opponent knows,
We'll fight each down, and every inch until the whistle blows.
And after the fourth quarter, no matter how it went,
We come together united and strong because we gave 100
per cent!!
My coach calls me a champion in a brotherhood of Knights,
THANK YOU Coach, for teaching me, in football AND in life!!


Thank you to all our coaches for all your inspiring words!! We are so lucky to have such an amazing group of men, willing to give their time, share their talents and skill, who are such positive role models for our boys. Your efforts DO NOT go unnoticed!! ~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. So very true!! Thank you all so much for spending your time and sharing your talents with our boy's! We are all so truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's safe to say that I speak for all the coaches when I say that we LOVE this! It is so fun to watch the boys learn and grow and become a team! And it never ceases to amaze me how much they are capable of when they know what is expected. We are off and running now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Jenn! I'm excited to be able to say I know ya when you hit it big!! :) Thanks for all you do and have done for all of our boys!

    ReplyDelete